AD&D Signed Pre - Publication Module R3 - The Egg Of The Phoenix - ULTRA RARE
Item History and Pricing
|Brand: TSR||Year: 1981|
NOTES:- This is one of the rarest collectables in D&D! Only 100 made, currently only 6 (including this one) accounted for in the world! This is the first time in about 5 years or more that one of these pre-publication modules have even... come to auction!!
- I have been the sole owner of this module since 1981. I acquired it at GenCon XIV (UW Parkside) when I played in the tournament.
- In order to prevent counterfeiting, the serial number on the title page was moved by Scott of the Acaeum website. You can confirm that with him if necessary. Scott has also verified that this is the genuine article.
- In terms of condition, I'm not a professional grader. But to my eyes, it looks like SW (still has the envelope) and overall in Fine condition. Please look at the pics, and feel free to request more if you'd like.
- The envelope itself has signs of wear. See pics.
- There is a faint crease on the top right corner of the title page and page 2. On both of these pages, there is also an impression from the paperclip. See pics.
- On page four (the character sheet), there is a bent corner - see pics. Other than that, the corners and edges are all clean.
- All pages are present, including the feedback forms for the session.
HAPPY BIDDING and GOOD LUCK!
and partners solely for our members research needs.