1997 Chris Craft 21 Ultra
Item History and Pricing
PLEASE DO NOT BID ON THIS VESSEL IF YOU HAVE NOT REVIEWED THE COST OF TRANSPORT AND PURCHASING FEES THAT ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE SALE OF THIS VESSEL.
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE WITHIN 24 HOURS IN FULL VIA CERTIFIED BANK CHECK, WIRE TRANSFER, OR MONEY ORDER.
VESSEL IS SOLD AS-IS, WHERE-IS. ...
Make: Chris Craft Model: 21 Ultra Model Type: Cuddy Year: 1997
Draft: 2' 9"
Weight: 3,475 lbs. Engine: Single Volvo Penta Duoprop 5.7GS approx. 150 hrs Fuel Type: Gas
Fuel Tankage: 70 gal
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Location: Lottsburg, VA
Stock #: YS190127
A great family boat! This all-purpose mini cruiser is packed with features usually found only on larger boats. This pristine, well-taken care of example is just the boat you need for many fun-filled hours on the water. She has plenty of speed with her 5.7GS Volvo Penta DuoProp I/O. She comes with a trailer.
This 21' Chris Craft and trailer are reportedly in very good condition, as seen in the photos. We are told the donor took very good care of the boat and trailer. The boat was transported 150 miles on its trailer with no issues.Full cockpit enclosure with bimini is in the boat, Porta potty is in the boat. Cushions convert the cockpit to a large bed for sunning or sleeping. Interior and cockpit carpeting is included.Don't miss this boat!Please inspect carefully before making an offer.
*We always encourage potential Bidders/Buyers to view the item personally or have someone else inspect it for you prior bidding. It is entirely the buyer's responsibility to inspect and determine the vessel's actual condition.
To view additional photos call us 401-732-6300.
This sale includes a EZ-Loader trailer.
Trailers are available through our Mendon, MA office.
Please read Motors and Machinery Disclaimer.
Motors and Machinery Disclaimer
No statement of condition can be made regarding motors, engines or machinery, whatsoever. A photo may appear of the engine compartment and machinery, but it is entirely the buyers responsibility to inspect and determine their actual condition.
Nationwide transportation is available, custom Cradles and shipment to port for overseas transport. Call Robert or Brian at (508) 478-0200.
MD 971 BD
Si necesita comunicarse en español llame a nuestra oficina en Warwick, RI (401) 732-6300, pregunte por .
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE LISTING DESCRIPTION INCLUDING OUR DISCLAIMER.
• You must be 18 YEARS OF AGE or OLDER to bid on this vessel.
If you are under 18 years of age, you will need a signed letter from your parent or legal guardian.
• WE ALWAYS ENCOURAGE POTENTIAL BIDDERS/BUYERS TO VIEW THE ITEM PERSONALLY OR HAVE SOMEONE ELSE INSPECT IT FOR YOU PRIOR TO BIDDING.
Either way, to get the necessary papers (yard info and a release form for viewing), please call 401-732-6300.
• When you view the item and see a difference between our description and the actual item please notify us IMMEDIATELY!
• Please call 401-732-6300 for any questions and payment instructions.
• We accept CERTIFIED BANK CHECK, BANK-TO-BANK WIRE TRANSFER or MONEY ORDER only!
(*Certified Bank Check must be the exact amount of the final bid plus fees, anything additional will not be refunded.)
• NO CASH!
• Full payment (fees included) will be due within 24 hours after the auction ends. NO EXCEPTIONS! • Once payment (including fees) is received, Buyer will be emailed a Bill of Sale for their signature. This must be emailed or faxed back to Certified Sales. Storage is covered the first 5 business days after auction ends, the Buyer must contact Storage Yard to make arrangements for further storage or removal of the boat. This all must be done within 5 days business of auction ending, otherwise the boat will be considered abandoned. The Buyer's full payment is forfeited and Certified Sales has the right to resell the vessel.
Fees Description Amount Buyer Premium Fee 6% of Sale Price Title and Documentation Transfer Preparation and archive record keeping $ 95.00 Please allow 60 days for Documentation and/or Title. **Title/Document will be sent to buyer when vessel is removed from yard. Reproduction of lost documents or other search
*With a minimum prepay of $95.00 $ 65.00 per hour For all boats sold in MA Certified Sales will be collecting Sales Tax from MA (6.25%) residents. Wire fees are in addition to fees charged to you by your Bank Wire Transfer Fee (inside USA) $ 30.00 Wire Transfer Fee (outside USA) $ 40.00 5 days free storage after winning bid is accepted, buyers responsibility thereafter. Taxes Due (if any)
There are, in most cases, taxes of some type due and are based on Date of Purchase, Country or USA State of destination. Certified Sales, Inc., YachtSalvage.com or any of its associates do not accept any responsibility to determine whether any taxes are due on said purchase. Certified Sales, Inc., YachtSalvage.com or any of its associates assume no liability for non-payment of any and all types of tax that may apply. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to report to the taxing authority and find all taxes that are due on this transaction. In most cases Taxes will be due at time of Titling or Documentation and/or both. Timely attention to this will avoid any penalty for late Titling or Documentation or both. Storage Policy:
General Storage Information Most storage facilities are not owned by Certified Sales, Inc. The facility will charge you a loading fee for unit(s) purchased. The transaction is between Buyer and Facility and has nothing to do with Certified Sales, Inc. You must contact storage facility directly, prior to pickup, for cost, form of payment(s) accepted and business hours. Vessel must be REMOVED WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS of purchase. After 5 days any storage fees will be the buyers responsibility.
• Do not assume accessories or equipment for this item is in storage. This item is being sold as seen. Bid for this item according to what she has when you view her.
• The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith, but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel.
• A buyer should investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This item is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
• All products be they owned or brokered by Certified Sales, Inc. or its associates, are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS WHATSOEVER. No verbal agreements can be implied to the sale of this marine product.
and partners solely for our members research needs.